Following a low carb diet can help you lose weight more easily. Among other things, it benefits metabolic health and promotes the control of high blood sugar levels… The adoption of a low carb diet is one of the current trends to lose weight in a healthy way. It consists in diminishing to the maximum the foods that contain this nutrient, opting for sources of minimal contribution such as fruits and vegetables. On the other hand, to compensate for this reduction, it is proposed to increase the intake of proteins and unsaturated or “good” fats. Due to its high energy value, these allow to stimulate the functions of the metabolism to optimize the fat burning. What stands out in comparison with other diets is that it suggests a very complete dietary plan, since it only reduces carbohydrates, but does not completely eliminate them. What are its advantages? How to plan the menus?
Next we want to review some of its benefits and the simple guidelines to put it into practice. But first, remember that the menus that are proposed should only be extended for 7 days, since then you must follow a completely balanced diet.
What are the Benefits of a Low Carb Diet?
In a diet low in carbohydrates is to limit the consumption of foods such as rice, pasta and bread, in order to lose weight more easily. It is not a restrictive plan; it includes some sources of complex carbohydrates, proteins and fatty acids. Carbohydrates, are one of the macro nutrients that form the basis of the nutritional pyramid. However, when it comes to losing weight, it is necessary to limit your intake and choose the foods that provide them in minimum quantities. Following a Eating plan with a low intake of this nutrient also produces other benefits in the body. In fact, it is suggested as a support to reduce the cardiovascular risk that often arises due to obesity. Below are other benefits:
- It helps reduce the feeling of anxiety about food.
- Stabilizes the segregation of gastric acids.
- Improves liver function.
- It helps control high blood sugar levels.
- Reduces the accumulation of fat and stimulates the formation of muscle mass.
Low Carbohydrate Diet: Allowed and Forbidden Foods
To carry out the low carb diet model it is important to learn to identify which foods are recommended and which ones should be limited. From this, other sources of energy for the body are known and, in addition, the menus of the day are varied.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Legumes and nuts
- Lean meats (meat, chicken and fish)
- Low-fat dairy
- Olive oil
- Healthy seeds (chia, flaxseed, sesame, etc.)
- Condiments and fresh herbs
- Avocado in fruit and oil
- Coffee and infusions without sugar
- Sweets and industrial bakery products
- Refined sugar
- Whole milk and flavored dairy products
- Fruit in syrup
- Chocolate and derivatives
- Sugary desserts
- Potatoes and rice
- Soft drinks and sugary drinks
- Pasta and whole grains
- Corn and derivatives
Weekly Menu for a Low Carb Diet
“The goal of this weekly low carb diet is to achieve a reduction in body fat”.
Through this take advantage of other macro nutrients such as proteins and fats, which becomes the main source of energy? However, it is advisable to moderate the total calories in general, since in excess they prevent achieving good results.
- Breakfast: a glass of skim milk, a cup of chopped strawberries and two boiled eggs.
- Lunch: portion of chicken or fish, sliced tomato with olive oil and portion of legumes.
- Dinner: green salad with pieces of breast or ham and infusion to taste.
- Breakfast: a sliced grapefruit, slice of whole wheat bread with peanut butter and coffee to taste.
- Lunch: portion of grilled steak, mixed salad with tomato, green apple and iced tea.
- Dinner: portion of tuna with watercress salad and infusion.
- Breakfast: egg omelet with red pepper and onion, toast and black coffee.
- Lunch: portion of roasted breast, salad of lettuce and tomato, piece of kiwi and tea.
- Dinner: salad of spinach and green peppers with pieces of cheese and ham of turkey, infusion to taste.
- Breakfast: strawberry and cranberry smoothie with coconut milk and slice of whole wheat bread with fresh cheese.
- Lunch: portion of fish with herbs, cherry tomatoes and avocado and infusion to taste.
- Dinner: portion of hamburger meat prepared on the grill, green salad and tea.
- Breakfast: half a bowl of blackberries, skimmed yogurt and nuts.
- Lunch: portion of pork and salad of lettuce, tomato and onion.
- Dinner: tuna salad, slice of wholemeal bread and tangerine.
- Breakfast: a boiled egg, skim milk and a cup of strawberries or blueberries.
- Lunch: mixed salad with green vegetables and nuts, a portion of fish and ice tea.
- Dinner: two slices of turkey ham, cucumber dish with lemon and tea to taste.
- Lunch: portion of salmon, salad of lettuce and cucumber, avocado and ice tea.
- Dinner: mixed salad with pieces of turkey, infusion and half a grapefruit.
- Handful of nuts
- Infusions of plants
- Natural low-fat yogurt
- Fruit salad
- Plant milks
Note: these menus are just a model for a low carb diet. Therefore, they can be varied by incorporating the permitted foods. Also, if the goal is to lose weight, it is best to supplement it with a routine of physical exercise.
A low carb diet is a simple model of nutrition that can provide many benefits. In spite of this, it is not convenient to prolong it a long time, because this macro nutrient is one of the main sources of energy of the organism.
low carb diet plan for weight loss, low carb diet recipes, 30 day low carb meal plan, no carbs diet plan for 2 weeks, high protein low carb diet plan, how many carbs in a low carb diet, high carb foods to avoid, low carb diet plan pdf, honestsupplement.com, honestsupplement
#lowcarbdietplanforweightloss #lowcarbdietrecipes #30daylowcarbmealplan #nocarbsdietplanfor2weeks #highproteinlowcarbdietplan #howmanycarbsinalowcarbdiet #highcarbfoodstoavoid #lowcarbdietplanpdf #honestsupplementcom #honestsupplement