Almond milk, papaya and banana Milkshake Heals weak joints.
Unlike calcium of animal origin, our bones more easily assimilate that of plant origin. In addition, with almond milk we also obtain minerals, iron and fiber. Almond milk is a vegetable drink without lactose, preservatives or additives, ideal for diets deficient in calcium and in need of omega 3 fatty acids. If you have joint disorders, you suffer from inflammation or an annoying tingling that always appears during the night; do not hesitate to take this delicious smoothie rich in nutrients that will help you to combat these ailments. The simple combination of almonds, papaya and banana becomes a very therapeutic drink for anyone with weak joints or arthritis. We encourage you to discover it and include it in your diet at least three times a week.
Benefits of Almond Milk, Papaya and Banana for Your Joints
Medical experts tell us that the most common consultations in primary care centers originate from joint problems. We must bear in mind that you do not have to be an elderly person to have arthritis, osteoarthritis or bone loss. On the contrary: any of us can suffer because of genetic problems, some injury or even overweight. A correct diet that can alleviate and cover these nutritional deficiencies of our joints is, without doubt, an appropriate way to treat the problem. If, in addition, these foods have anti-inflammatory principles, the therapeutic action is much more complete. We explain how you can help the 3 essential ingredients that we will include in our shake to combat weak joints:
Almonds are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, a component with anti-inflammatory principles that will help to reduce inflammation of the tissues that cover the joint and cause pain.
- The lactose present in cow’s milk tends to inflame us. So, it’s worth replacing it with nutrient-rich vegetable drinks.
- Bear in mind that with 22 almonds we get 66 mg of calcium, which is much better absorbed than that of animal origin.
- Another interesting fact is that almond milk, in addition to calcium, offers iron and fiber.
“It is convenient to know that fiber is very necessary also when we suffer from joint disorders”.
Since we manage to eliminate toxins stored in the intestines and, in excess, cause joint inflammation.
- Almonds are rich in vitamin E, which helps us strengthen the immune system and fights harmful substances that occur with joint inflammation.
Bananas and Our Joints
Both bananas and bananas are very good at treating processes associated with arthritis. They contain vitamin B6, a very interesting component when it comes to regenerating damaged bone tissue.
- As you already know, bananas are very rich in potassium. Mineral that helps us fight cramps and pain that occurs with inflammation of the joints.
- The nutritionists recommend us to take a banana a day. You can prepare smoothies like the one we present in this article, or you can combine it in your salads. It is very healthy!
- Papaya allows us to detoxify our organism from those wastes that tend to inflame us and aggravate the problem of osteoarthritis.
- They are rich in vitamin C and A. Powerful antioxidants that allow us to repair wounded tissues.
- Papaya, like pineapple, is one of the fruits with greater anti-inflammatory action. We relieve pain and improve these processes related to arthritis.
How to Prepare my Milkshake with Almonds, Banana and Papaya
- 1 glass of almond milk (200 ml) (you can buy it ready or make it yourself)
- 1 banana not very ripe
- 1 cup of papaya that is not too ripe (140 g)
- The first thing we will do is look for a good papaya and a banana not too mature. That way, we limit the excess sugar and get a more balanced and beneficial drink.
- The shake is easy to prepare: just take the glass of almond milk, papaya and banana to the blender. Drink it at your breakfast, at least three times a week. You will see how your joints notice it.
- If you wish, you can also prepare it in another way, in case you do not have almond milk at home.
- You only have to process 10 almonds together with a glass of water or oats, 100 grams of papaya and banana. Get a well-balanced smoothie and simply … Enjoy!
Do not forget to increase the consumption of omega 3 fatty acids, for example, in blue fish, such as salmon. And do not neglect to consume plenty of fruit to raise your defenses and get a good source of fiber. All this will help you to fight the problem of weak joints.
papaya banana smoothie for baby, papaya banana smoothie benefits, papaya banana smoothie calories, papaya banana oatmeal smoothie, papaya smoothie, papaya oatmeal almond milk, papaya smoothie benefits, unripe papaya smoothie, honestsupplement.com, honestsupplement
#papayabananasmoothieforbaby #papayabananasmoothiebenefits #papayabananasmoothiecalories #papayabananaoatmealsmoothie #papayasmoothie #papayaoatmealalmondmilk #papayasmoothiebenefits #unripepapayasmoothie #honestsupplementcom #honestsupplement