Although there are naturally recommended drinks that can help us burn fat, if we combine several ingredients and accompany it with a proper diet and exercise the results will be even better. There is a list of recommended drinks to lose weight. Most combine fruits and vegetables that have a diuretic action on the body. So they also help burn fat and speed up the metabolism.
Consumption in Day to Day
The daily consumption of natural drinks to lose weight helps to reduce up to 5 kilos per week. For this, it is important to combine them with a good diet and exercises. These drinks are effective in organisms with moderate overweight. In cases of obesity or excessive overweight it is advisable to visit a specialist. However, since they are natural drinks, they also have a restorative effect on the body. Many of them are isotonic or rehabilitative, and others alkaline. The recommended drinks to lose weight are a source of vitamins and minerals. This is because they are made with natural products.
- It is advisable to consume a drink to lose weight fasting. You can also have a cup before each meal.
- This will help prevent fluid retention. In addition, it decreases appetite and anxiety.
There are drinks that in their natural state help to lose weight. It is not necessary to combine them with other ingredients.
Water is a natural cleanser that stabilizes fluid retention. Drinking 2 liters a day helps regulate the digestive system and helps to release accumulated fats and toxins.
2. Lemon juice
Lemon is a known natural fat burner. Its citrus property helps to metabolize fats. In addition, it provides us with large amounts of vitamin C, which elevates the defenses. To benefit from its benefits, you should add the juice of two or three lemons in a cup of warm water and drink on an empty stomach.
3. Coconut Water
Coconut water helps speed up metabolism.
“It is a natural isotonic drink, low in calories, which rehydrates the body immediately”.
It is advisable to avoid processed coconut waters, since most contain large amounts of sugar.
Teas and Infusions
- Green Tea. It has many benefits for the body. It is a natural antioxidant that helps to reduce stress. Increases metabolism and fat burning. In addition, it reduces appetite. It is recommended to take it cold for better effectiveness. We can consume up to 3 cups a day, sweetened with honey or natural sweeteners.
- Ginger tea It is an anti-inflammatory drink par excellence. Cataloged as one of the most effective to lose weight. It should be avoided by patients with hypertension. To prepare it, boil 3 cups of water (750 ml). The ginger is added properly peeled and chopped on wheels. The preparation is removed from the heat and left to rest for 10 minutes.
- White tea. The white tea has cleansing effect. It helps to eliminate some localized fats and, in addition, contributes to lower cholesterol. You can drink up to 3 cups daily.
- Artichoke water known to be a natural diuretic, it also helps cleanse the liver. To prepare it, the artichokes should be washed thoroughly. The stem is removed and cut in half. Boil in half a liter of water until softened.
Beverages Prepared to Lose Weight
There are combinations of fruits and vegetables that are effective drinks recommended to lose weight. They burn fat and reduce excess water in the body.
1. Papaya Juice
Thanks to its papain, papaya prevents fat from accumulating and disposes of it naturally.
- 1 cup of papaya in pieces (140 g)
- 2 cups of water (500 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal (20 g)
- 1 teaspoon of honey (7.5 g)
- Add the papaya together with the rest of the ingredients in the blender and process until a homogeneous juice is obtained.
Not only helps to lose weight, but also regulates the digestive process.
2. Kiwi Juice with Spinach and Lettuce
This drink is characterized by being refreshing and energizing.
- 2 kiwis
- 5 spinach leaves
- 5 leaves of lettuce
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- Peel and wash the ingredients and process them in the blender for a few minutes until you get a drink without lumps.
3. Pineapple and Celery Juice
It is a powerful depurative that should be consumed daily.
- 1 cup pineapple (150 ml)
- 1 branch of celery
- The juice of ½ lemon
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- Honey (optional)
- We will peel the pineapple and wash the celery.
- Next, we will add it in the glass of the blender together with the lemon juice and water and we will process it for a few minutes.
- If we wish, we can sweeten it with a little honey.
4. Baked Carrot, Beet and Cucumber
This mixture has an important alkaline value and helps to lose the liquid retained by the body. It can be taken twice a day for a week.
- 4 carrots
- 1 beet
- 2 cucumbers
- We will peel the ingredients and chop them to facilitate liquefying.
- We will process them for a few minutes. If we wish, we can add a little water so that the mix is not so dense.
5. Parsley, Lemon and Cucumber Juice
Both parsley and cucumber are natural diuretics. The combination of both, added to the alkaline properties of the lemon, makes an excellent fat burner.
- 5 branches of parsley
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber
- First, we must wash the ingredients well.
- Peel the cucumber and combine it with the parsley and lemon juice until you get a homogeneous smoothie.
For greater effectiveness its consumption is recommended for 10 consecutive days. With a balanced diet, you can see its effects on the third day of intake. Do you want to try some of these drinks that help you lose weight?