By purifying our liver our energy levels increase, as well as our desire to perform physical activities, get up earlier and be more productive. A good cleaning of the liver involves the intake of some supplements to improve the functions of this organ and helps to lose weight. There are different “recipes” to clean it, all include or oils, or salts or juices or natural supplements. When your liver is clean, you will be healthier, because you can eliminate everything that is “not necessary”.
What to know about Liver Cleansing?
First, you must know what are the effects of this technique, chosen by those who want to lose weight or who have suffered some damage in this body. Obesity is the result of overeating, so the body stores food, but first transforms it into fat. When there is liver damage we can suffer from inadequate urination, gall bladder obstruction, soft stools or constipation, all due to an accumulation of unnecessary toxic materials. When the liver is cleaned it is removed. The supplements that are ingested during the treatment help the organ to continue fulfilling its role and how much higher and functional your metabolism is, the greater the possibility that you will lose weight. While a cleanse of the liver could be an effective method in diet to lose weight, it should not be used improperly or only for that purpose. Before carrying out the treatment, it is good to talk to a doctor and to be informed about the ingredients that you can or cannot consume. Remember that it does not cure diseases or liver complications. And do not abuse cleaning because it’s not good for your health either. If you want to repeat it, wait a reasonable time to do it. During the cleaning of the liver it is not recommended to carry out many activities, not to lift a lot of weight and as much as possible to stay at home.
“Do not go to bed immediately after consuming the chosen recipe because you may feel dizzy, nauseous or vomit”.
Why is it Necessary to do a Liver Cleanse?
Basically because of the lifestyle we lead the disordered and unbalanced diet we consume and the lack of exercise or sport. The liver generates more fat and then stores it in excess. It is important to make a liver detox diet from time to time to improve your liver function and increase your energy levels. You may even be more willing to do physical activity, get up earlier, perform more at work or college, etc. In general, you will feel much better in several aspects, some say they changed the skin type, they stopped having acne for example, and most of those who tried this cleaning claim that it serves to lose weight.
How to Clean the Liver?
Remember that the work done every day by this body causes it to accumulate toxins, so the idea is to eliminate these negative residues. The process can be repeated up to three times a year. Keep in mind the following recipes for effective liver cleansing:
Grapefruit Juice with Garlic and Ginger:
Do this procedure over the weekend; it will help strengthen your lymphatic system.
- 2 grapefruits
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 slice of ginger root
- 300 ml of distilled water
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Squeeze the grapefruit and lemons, grate the ginger and press the garlic. Place all the ingredients in the blender and mix well. Drink before you sleep at night.
Orange Juice, Garlic and Olive Oil:
- 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice,
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped garlic
Beat in the blender and drink before going to sleep. Lie on the right side. It must be repeated for three nights in a row.
Foods that will Help you Detoxify the Liver
In addition to the two recipes mentioned above, you can, one week before and one after, prepare the body and keep it on the “natural” or detoxifying path. For this, it is advisable to consume the following foods:
- Whole grains: they have vitamin B and improve the metabolism of fats and liver function.
- Green tea: has many antioxidants (catechins), useful to assist the liver.
- Grapes: you provide natural sugars and many antioxidants, activating in turn the function of cleansing the liver and the production of bile.
- Apples: have a large amount of pectins and chemical components that help the body to eliminate toxins from the digestive system.
- Carrots and beets: have many flavonoids and beta carotene, which stimulate liver function.
- Green leafy vegetables: they are fantastic allies to clean the liver due to the chlorophyll that absorbs toxins from the bloodstream and protect this important organ
- Olive oil: it is useful if it is used in moderate amounts
- Eggplant: it is a digestive tonic that serves to activate the functions of the vesicle
- Escarole and endive: both have a bitter taste substance that serves to naturally empty the gallbladder
- Avocado: protects the liver from toxic overloads and increases the cleaning power of the treatment of your choice.
As last recommendations: reduce the portions you consume, avoid alcohol, red meat, dairy and refined products, drink enough water and perform a moderate exercise routine.
how to do a liver cleanse, liver cleanse weight loss stories, liver cleanse diet, liver detox home remedy, best liver cleanse, liver function and weight loss, best liver detox, sluggish liver and weight gain, honestsupplement.com, honestsupplement
#howtodoalivercleanse #livercleanseweightlossstories #livercleansediet #liverdetoxhomeremedy #bestlivercleanse #liverfunctionandweightloss #bestliverdetox #sluggishliverandweightgain #honestsupplementcom #honestsupplement