Zucchini is going to be a great complement to include in our dishes with some protein and fiber.
“The advantages of this vegetable make it an ideal piece for those periods when we need to lose weight”.
Do you usually eat zucchini usually? If so, you will know that it is a magnificent vegetable to lose weight little by little. It combines with many dishes and is delicious. We explain it to you!
1. Benefits of Zucchini for our Health
The zucchini is an indispensable piece that should be part of our weight loss diet. But before explaining how it can help you improve your line, let’s first make a brief review of its main benefits:
- This vegetable is rich in calcium, perfect for our bones!
- It has a lot of fiber, hence it is ideal to avoid that as annoying as constipation is.
- It has a very adequate level of potassium, which allows us to avoid fluid retention and eliminate toxins.
- It is very suitable for our brain health, since it has the essential phosphorus, ideal to maintain our brain functions in a good level.
- It also has magnesium, that mineral that women need so much for our health in general.
- The zucchini also has the interesting vitamin B9, very suitable for children, for example.
- It also has vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E…. and in account of its minerals, do not forget, you will have an adequate dose of potassium, zinc, selenium and magnesium.
- Being a diuretic, it helps us prevent many kidney diseases.
2. Lose Weight with Zucchini
The advantages of this vegetable are many, but above all there are these that we now explain, which make it an ideal piece for those periods when we need to lose weight.
Why does Zucchini help me Lose Weight?
- Because zucchini has only 17 calories per 100 grams that we consume. Which allows us to eat a lot, and satiate, with a very low calorie intake?
- Another interesting fact is that zucchini increases metabolism by promoting the action of fat burning.
- Zucchini, in addition, has soluble and insoluble fiber. The soluble detoxifies and delays the appearance of glucose in the blood. The insoluble, on the other hand, is responsible for improving our intestinal health.
- Zucchini also has iodine, which allows our metabolism to activate and work as it should.
3. Simple Recipe: Brown Rice with Zucchini and Leeks
If you dare with this recipe you will see that it is really easy and delicious. Take note:
What I Need?
- 300 grams of brown rice
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 leek
- 1 zucchini
- 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- Half a glass of white wine
- A little pepper.
- Some pine nuts.
- A few raisins.
How do I Prepare it?
- The first thing we will do is wash the vegetables. Cut the leeks into pieces, peel the zucchini and cut it. We do the same with the onion. As for the garlic, too, we peel and chop them.
- Now we take a saucepan and put some olive oil. The first thing is to sauté the onion and the leek over medium heat. Afterwards, we leave the zucchini and garlic, stirring well. Add a little pepper and a handful of pine nuts and raisins.
- When it has already taken about 5 minutes this rich sofrito, add half a glass of white wine. It will give you a lot of flavor. When you have reduced the alcohol, we put the vegetable broth already moving well.
- Test if you like the taste. If you see it right, add the rice, 300 grams. Cover with the saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat, do not forget to stir.
- Once the rice has absorbed almost all the broth, try the consistency of the rice to see if it is ready.
zucchini weight loss recipes, zucchini diet plan, zucchini benefits and side effects, zucchini recipes, easy zucchini recipes, zucchini calories, zucchini noodles, zucchini nutrition, honestsupplement.com, honestsupplement
#zucchiniweightlossrecipes #zucchinidietplan #zucchinibenefitsandsideeffects #zucchinirecipes #easyzucchinirecipes #zucchinicalories #zucchininoodles #zucchininutrition #honestsupplementcom #honestsupplement